Scaling a dropshipping store is every dropshipper’ dreams – however, it’s can be a far-fetched dream without reliable and capable suppliers and fulfillment partners.
Finding free dropshipping suppliers is not that hard – but finding good (and free) dropshipping suppliers is another question.
That’s why we decided to join 10+ groups with a total of more than 100.000 members and asked them which dropshipping suppliers and companies they trusted.
The results: Over 50+ suppliers and companies are mentioned – all from veteran dropshippers – our team have been working on them: Researching, verifying and filtering out the good ones only – to make this list.
We will get this article updated every day – so make sure you bookmark it – let’s dive in.
01. CJ Dropshipping
CJ Dropshipping is a platform integrated with product sourcing, order processing and shipping fulfillment. It’s like a combination of Aliexpress and Oberlo, dropshippers list or connect products on CJ to their stores, then CJ draws orders from their stores and takes care of them. Warehouse service, photo/video taking, POD, COD, affiliate and API support and the like are all available. It is a one-stop service platform covering all the services related to dropshipping business.
- CJ is staff-driven, which means that the products listed on CJ are hand-picked by CJ team following a strict set of criteria.
- Sourcing Services: Customers and users can put forward a sourcing request once they find a winning product – CJ team then source the requested products for them.
- Integration: Stores built with Shopify, eBay, Woocommerce, Lazada and Shopee.
- CJ has fulfillment centers and agents in both China and US.
- 08 common payment ways covering more than 200 countries. CJ also provides COD (Cash on Delivery) for authorized clients.
- CJ also provides good service for Product Photography, White Labeling and Branding, Logo Engraving and Custom Packaging, Print On Demand.
We list CJ Dropshipping as one of the best free dropshipping suppliers since CJ Dropshipping requires no set-up fee nor monthly fee. Plus, the product price on CJ is usually lower than on Aliexpress for the same item.
Similar to Spocket or Oberlo, Salehoo is a dropshipping supplier that prides itself in smart product recommendation and product research.
- Intuitive and user-friendly interface. Powerful features, with Salehoo, you can: Find profitable niches and product ideas, quickly find trusted and low-cost suppliers using a huge directory of 1000 vetted dropshippers from all over the world.
- 70% of suppliers in Salehoo’s directory do not require application fees or minimum orders so users can save and optimize upfront investment.
- Money-back guarantee
- No Free Plan – Salehoo Directory will cost you $67 yearly, while Salehoo Dropship will charge you for $27/month with Basic plan, or 97$/month with Premium plan.
- Top Shopify Dropshipping Companies and What You Can Learn From Them
- Expanding Dropshipping Product Portfolio: Check out These Top Niches and Products
DHgate.com is one of the biggest Chinese B2B (Business To Business) and B2C (Business-to-consumer) cross-border e-commerce marketplace that facilitates the sale of manufactured products from suppliers to small and medium retailers.
- Similar to Aliexpress, DHGate offers buyers access to a huge library of low-cost niched products that can be sold at a higher price on your Dropshipping store.
- Flexible payment options: Dhgate offers buyers various payment options – which can be Bank Transfer, Credit, Bank Transfer and others. Customer protection also comes with all payment methods – sellers can only get the payment once the customers confirm the reception of the goods – this can help you increase customer’s satisfaction rate
- DHgate’s MyyShop: Myyshop is a recent DHgate’s initiative – it functions as a Software-as-a-Service platform (SaaS) where you can build your own website, use smart product selection feature to get the winning products and select suitable suppliers.
With a 4.5 rating on Trust Pilot – accompanied with high-flying reviews and feedback, Wholesale 2B is on par with the giants like Aliexperss.
- Over 1.5 million products in categories such as apparel, entertainment, electronics, health, home and sporting goods.
- Integration with Amazon, eBay and Shopify. If you want to sell online but don’t want to have a website yet, Wholesales2B has a plan to provide you a storefront and you can place orders directly from this storefront’s admin dashboard
- They don’t provide chat support – only email support so it might be mildly frustrating for users not to get immediate help. Sales and performance tools are also limited.
- There is no dropship fee, but as usual, you will get charged with credit card processing fee and other fees depending on the suppliers you’re working with.
Wholesale2B has 13 pricing plans ranging from as little as 0.00$/month to 39$/month – depending on the platforms on which you’re running your dropshipping business, your expected sale volume.
Wholesale2B is one of the most talked about when we asked for free dropshipping suppliers – since you can benefit a lot from this company – even on Free Account.
05. Worldwide Brands
Worldwide Brands is an ever-expanding directory of dropshipping suppliers and wholesalers – you can hop on, browse through thousands of suppliers that match your demand and need.
You just need to log into Worldwide Brands – search for the suppliers using brand name, types of product, location, etc.
- Basic market research tools for product types
- Certified, thoroughly vetted directory of dropshippers, volume distributors – they even go to trade shows on a regular basis to find quality wholesale distributors and suppliers.
- Lifetime membership – comes with great and fast support.
Worldwide brands has 01 plan only: 299$/life-time access
Similar to Oberlo, Dropified is a software application that helps you to dropship a product from integrated ecommerce marketplaces to your customers.
- Automated Order Fulfillment. Analytics Dashboard. Order tracking and order management dashboard. 24/7 support
- Dropified support CBD Dropshipping, as well as a wider range of products – including, but not limited to: CBD and Hemp products, Pet Supplement, Fitness Supplements, etc. Dropified also boasts its Branded Dropshipping feature – which allows merchants to add custom order notes or custom labeling.
- Integration with most eCommerce platforms and marketplaces.
Dropified has two plans; Dropified Builder which is the cheapest plan and costs $47 monthly, and Dropified Premium which costs $127 monthly – the key difference between the two plans is the number of products sold.
Modalyst works the same way as Oberlo – simply sign up on Modalyst -> integrate it to your Shopify store (or any other ecommerce platforms) -> import relevant products to Modalyst -> Customize the products to fit the style of your online store -> Sell.
- Extensive list of over 1000 verified dropshipping suppliers and distributors. Modalyst suppliers offer millions of best-selling and private label products to sell online.
- Highly-focused on apparel and fashion market – Modalyst is integrated with over 500 ecommerce distribution sites that offer the best in fashion and apparel options
- Automated Pricing and Shipping Management: You can define your pricing rules to systemically markup products or automatically include your cost of shipping in the retail cost so that you can offer free shipping to your buyers without it impacting your margin
If you’re having one-product dropshipping store – then Modalyst is perfect for you – being one of the free dropshipping suppliers that offer a good package even on Free Plan.
Modalyst also has 02 paid plans; on Startup Plan, you can import 250 products to your store while on the highest plan – Pro Plan – there’s no limit on the product number.
08. Footwear US
Footwear US is a dropshipping supplier that specializes in footwear products – dropship service is available for all orders – without the usual restraint of minimum order value (which is $200).
- Free shipping for US addresses.
- Blind Dropship: Footwear US sends an order straight from their warehouse to your customer with a return label that reads “Fulfillment Center” or “Shipper.” This is to ensure that your customer will return to your business for future purchases, without knowing anything about your dropshipping suppliers
Available upon request
Nichepik is a tech-powered fulfillment and dropshipping company based in HK and mainland China. With 8 years of experience since 2011, Nichepik is one of the most-talked-about end-to-end global fulfillment solutions and services for cross-border ecommerce sellers (Shopify and other marketplaces seller fulfillment ), crowdfunding campaigns and dropshipping business.
- Branding and customization: Nichepiks offers Branded drop shipping with label and package customization so that you can have better brand awareness and brand retention.
- Competitive order fulfillment speed with 60+ global lines, 20+ oversea warehouse to speed up your order delivery, as short as 3 days
- Integration with top ecommerce platforms: Shopify, Woocommerce, Magento, Big commerce and Amazon.
Available upon request
Similar to Oberlo, Drophippo is an application that was created by former dropshippers for entrepreneurs interested in dropshipping – so it’s a dropshipping supplier – built for dropshippers.
- Dedicated sourcing team – a Drophippo team in China will contact the manufacturers for you and source anything that you request us to then add it to your private product list within the app that is only viewable by yourself.
- Payments: Pay by Card, Transferwise or Payoneer
- USA Fulfilment Centre and USA Stock available: Any USA orders that Drophippo has in stock at their USA warehouse will be shipped next business day and fulfilled with USPS tracking
Available upon request
Chinabrands is a Dhgate alternative with added modern dropshipping features that can help you automate your dropshipping business.
- Modern API tools to automate dropshipping business
- Top and strict quality control measures to ensure that products that are sold to customers are as advertised.
- Over 40 warehouses in various countries around the world to facilitate timely product delivery for your customers.
- Different payment methods that are 100% secured.
Available upon request
With over 50+ Free Dropshipping Suppliers in our database – we continuously verify each of them so that a new name can be added everyday – make sure you bookmark us!